Reimbursement from third-party payors is monitored to identify problems with specific insurance companies. Payments are sent directly to the client's practice or post office box maintained by the client.
Contracted allowables are maintained within state-of-the-art billing software, enabling verification that correct payments are being received from insurance companies.
- Post monies received and balance daily work
- Record contractual adjustments
- Prepare bank deposits and deliver to client's bank accounts
- Report receipts to client
Credit Balance Processing
- Send verification letters to insurance companies
- Research and process credit checks
Unclean Claims Resolution
- Investigate insurance denials and processing errors
- Follow-up with insurance companies regarding pending claims
- Follow-up correspondence with insurance companies
- Monitor profiles of individual insurance companies